A Splintered Alice

Splintered - A.G. Howard

This is my first post on Booklikes and I am excited. I have been keeping track of all my books on Goodreads for a few years now but never bother to write many reviews since I am pretty sure mine get lost in all the other ones on there already. Nothing may change on this site but it is more of a blog and I like that. So here goes...

I just finished reading Splintered by A.G. Howard and absolutely fell in love with it. I have loved the story of Alice in Wonderland since I was a child and have read as many retellings as I could get my hands on. This is by far the best. With subtle twists of language, that even Carroll would approve of, Howard makes Wonderland come to like in a whole new way. And the chemistry between the characters is smoking hot. Usually I have a definite favourite (like Peeta over Gale any day) but I can not choose between Jeb or Morpheus at all! Both are great in different ways. You won't be sorry to immerse yourself in this world (except for maybe the wait until the next book comes out!).